New Releases 10.26.10

Contemporary / Fiction
None :(

Historical Fiction
None :(

Biography / Memoir / Inspirational / Non-Fiction


Barefoot Contessa How Easy is That? by Ina Garten
The Mind's Eye by Oliver Sacks
The Tattoo Chronicles by Kat Von D
Life by Keith Richards

Mystery / Suspense / Thriller

The Confession by John Grisham
Side Jobs: Stories from the Dresden Files by Jim Butcher

Humor
None :(

Horror
None :(

Urban Fantasy / Sci-Fi



Contemporary Romance

The First Love Cookie Club by Lori Wilde

Romantic Suspense
None :(

YA

Ghost Town (The Morganville Vampires #9) by Rachel Caine

3 comments:

  1. Oh yay, 10 Ways to be Adored is out!! I need this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nely: I read the ARC on my Nook but I will so buy the hard copy for my shelf because I loved it that much!!!

    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison