eBook Deals from SourceBooks

Hola!!

This is a courtesy post to let you all know that the following three eBooks will be free from until Sunday thanks to SourceBooks.

Lydia Bennet’s Story by Jane Odiwe
Her new release Mr. Darcy’s Secret just came out on February 1st

Love at First Flight by Marie Force
            Her new release Everyone Loves a Hero just came out on February 1st

The Greatest Knight by Elizabeth Chadwick
            Her highly anticipated release, To Defy a King will be released March 1st

Click here to get all the information!

You can also sign up for our eBook Deal Newsletter so you can know about all of our promotions going on (to sign up, fill out your name and email on the upper right hand corner of that web page).  

Happy Free Reading!!


4 comments:

  1. When I saw the ebook for The Greatest Knight, I was so happy... It's only been on my to-read list for so long. I'm glad I finally got a copy of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new header!

    Thanks for the info on The Greatest Knight!

    Julie (Manga Maniac Cafe)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I love your new look! It looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the new look girls!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison