Cover Art: One Grave At A Time by J. Frost {NH-6}

So even though Night Huntress # 5 was just released, we are totally ready for Night Huntress # 6, "One Grave At  A Time".  Unfortunately, we have to wait until August, but thanks to Jeaniene, we don't have to wait for the cover...

*Feast your eyes on this beauty*


This may be our favorite cover of the series...only to be made better by some Bones goodness on the inside flap!!  Seriously though, this is the HOTTEST that Cat has ever looked.  We love it and can't wait to add it to our Night Huntress Collection :) Yay!

Scheduled to be released August 30, 2011 by Avon


8 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooo awesome. Definitely love it, and Helsing is part of the pic, too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first saw it I screamed a little, people looked at me weird, I didn't care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't even started book one yet...I'm so behind. I look forward to your guys review on Darkfever. Yet another series I have yet to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice cover. But I like the original model better. It's how I picture Cat.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison