#FridayReads / Weekly Goals 1.2.15

FridayReads_WeeklyGoals
This is a new feature (to the blog) where we’ll be sharing what we plan on reading in the coming week starting Friday; hence the #FridayReads hashtag :P. We’ll also share if we accomplished the previous weeks goals since we’re moody readers and tend to stray from planned lists. Yeah…. this should be interesting lol.

#FridayReads: What I plan on reading this week
These broken starsThese Broken Stars by Aimee Kaufman - I have been trying to read this book for two weeks but I’ve been so darn busy that I haven’t even read the first page! So hopefully it’ll turn out to be the first book I read this year. :)









throne of glassThrone of Glass by Sarah J. Maas - I’ve heard awesome things about this book so I’m really excited to finally read it!










and then MAYBE these books:
This shattered World
This Shattered World by Aimee Kaufman











Crown of midnight
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas











How about you guys? What are you planning on reading this weekend and coming week?
Xo!
Vanessa Signature

6 comments:

  1. The Throne of Glass series is amazing! Happy reading. :)

    I'm reading Behind the Scenes by Dahlia Adler on my Kindle and just started listening to the audiobook of Tell the Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm super excited to get into that series. I didn't realize I had picked up the second book at BEA until I was taking a picture of my book stacks and noticed. Yeah... I'm a dork lol.

      I'll have to check out the other books! Hope you love them! :)

      Xo,
      Vanessa

      Delete
  2. I really liked These Broken Stars. I still need to read This Shattered World. I've heard awesome things about Throne of Glass. I need to read this ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been trying to read These Broken Stars for like two weeks but I'm finally going to read it this weekend since the holidays are over and I can focus on books again. :)

      Let me know what you think of Throne of Glass when you read it! :)

      Xo,
      Vanessa

      Delete
  3. These Broken Stars and Throne of Glass are AMAZING!!!! Enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison